Frequently Asked Questions

Swing Sets

If your are considering a swing set or play structure for your child, be sure to complete the architectural request form and email to

Family in the Park

Lamp Post

Let's keep our neighborhood well-lit!


The homeowner is responsible for the lamp post on their property. This includes changing bulbs and keeping the lamp post and sensor in working order.

If you have a sensor issue, consider using a dusk to dawn light bulb. 

Click here for our bulb recommendation.

Paint Colors

Considering a change to the exterior of your home? Perhaps a fresh coat of paint on your door or shutters?Be sure to have your exterior paint colors approved first.

Architectural Request Form
Almadale Farms Yard of the Month